Clinical Services focuses on the importance of meeting client needs, and empowering youth and their families to take charge of their own success. Our program provides a full array of mental health services for children, youth, and adults (ages 2-21). A therapist will engage and complete an intake with the child/youth and parent/caregiver to complete a full assessment and develop a treatment plan. Services may include: Individual Therapy, Family Therapy, Case Management, Psychiatric Evaluation, and Medication Support Services if needed.
We are a contract provider within the Los Angeles County Department of Mental Health. Funding sources include: Mental Health Services Act (MHSA), Medi-Cal, and County General Funds.
CLINICAL SERVICES PROGRAMS INCLUDE:
- Prevention and Early Intervention Evidence-Based Practices (EBP) Mental Health Services including:
- Managing and Adapting Practices (MAP)
- Trauma-Focused Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (TFCBT)
- Seeking Safety
- The Children’s Full Service Partnership (FSP)
- Field-Based Mental Health Services
- Recovery, Resilience, and Reintegration (RRR) Services
- Multidisciplinary Assessment Team (MAT)
- Specialized Foster Care (SFC) Mental Health Services
Services are available in English, Spanish, Cantonese, Mandarin, Vietnamese, Arabic, Armenian, German, Tagalog, Russian – and cultural sensitivity is emphasized.
Provided in Service Areas 3 & 7
South Pasadena, CA 91030
Commerce, CA 90040
Fax (213) 607-4431