Transition and Adult Services
Transition & Adult Services (TAS) offers personal and vocational skills
training to youth and adult with developmental disabilities, emotional health or mental health issues, and/or dual diagnoses. TAS participants are empowered to overcome social and adaptive skills deficits that may prevent them from living and working independently or interfere with their desired quality of life.
TAS is accredited by the Commission on the Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities (CARF). TAS contracts with the California Department of Rehabilitation, is vendored through the Eastern Los Angeles Regional Center, and serves clients from surrounding Regional Centers.
TAS PROGRAM INCLUDES:
- Community Integration & Training (ACIT)
- Adult Transition Program (ATP)
- Independent Living Skills (ILS)
- Adaptive Skills Training (AST)
- Job Development (Regional Center) for Groups and Individual Placements
- Supported Employment Services
- Direct Employment Services (Department of Rehabilitation)
- Personal, Vocational, Social Adjustment Skills Training (PVSA)
- Vocational Lab
- Intake, counseling, vocational assessment, placement services, job coaching in English and Spanish
- Equal Opportunity Employment for all clients
- Tax incentives for eligible employers
- No charge to employers for job placement services and on-the-job training
- Door to door transportation
From Our YouTube Page
A Story of Success: A Glimpse Into Kevin’s Work Experience!
Employees from IRL sat down with Kevin to learn more about his job at Northgate Markets and the role our Transition and Adult Service (TAS) program plays in helping him to achieve his personal and professional goals. Our dedicated staff, personalized programs, and invaluable community partners make it possible for Kevin, and all the clients we serve, to truly take charge of their own learning and lives every single day!
211 Pasadena Avenue, South Pasadena, CA 91030 (323) 341-5632