To enroll in one of the Institute’s programs, please click here for contact information. Our intake procedure includes a personal interview to determine how we can best meet the needs of the individuals involved.
Funding is available through:
- Public school districts
- The Los Angeles County Department of Mental Health
- Regional Centers for the Developmentally Disabled
- The California State Department of Rehabilitation
- The California State Department of Education
- Parent paid fees for services (private pay)
Eligible children, youth and adults receive services at no cost to them or their families. If an individual does not qualify for funding, tuition may be paid privately. Institute for the Redesign of Learning is a California 501 (c)(3) non-profit, tax exempt, non-sectarian, non-discriminatory organization serving children, youth and adults with disabilities, and their families.
Licensed by the California State Department of Health
Certified by the California State Department of Education
Member of the California Association of Private Special Education Schools
Accredited by The Commission on the Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities