Almansor Early Childhood Education
Almansor Community Outreach Services offers early childhood intervention, speech and language therapy, and consultation to parents and other professionals working with young children in need of additional support and therapies. Funded through contracts with public school districts and Head Start agencies, the Almansor Community Outreach Services are designed to foster the growth and development of children ages 3-5 by supporting the learning, developmental, motor, language, behavioral, and emotional needs.
Program Offerings Include:
- Full inclusion services such as classroom observations, teacher/parent consultation, support plans, strategy implementation, trainings, and workshops
- Individual and group services in speech, language, and early intervention
- Observation and evaluation
- Standardized assessment and written diagnostic reporting
- Development of personalized goals and objectives
- Curriculum modification services
- Transition planning
- Consultation and support services for parents and professional staff
- In-service training in the areas of early intervention and speech and language delays
About our staff:
The professional and support staff at Almansor Community Outreach Services meet California standards for licensing or certification in Speech and Language Pathology as Speech Specialists or Speech and Language Pathology Assistants. Our Early Childhood Itinerant Teachers (ECIT) and all paraprofessionals on staff must meet eligibility standards and participate in ongoing in-service training and development programs. Supervision is provided by a full-time Program Manager and a Licensed Speech and Language Pathologist.
Parents and Caregivers
Parents and caregivers whose children are eligible to receive PKIT or speech therapy seek a caring, quality program that meets the unique needs of their child. Our approach provides both the referring parent and the referring agency the opportunity to participate in the most appropriate program for each eligible child. By working together to achieve the best possible outcomes, Almansor Community Outreach Services provides the best in early intervention and additional support to ensure an excellent foundational experience.
Almansor Community Outreach Services
625 Fair Oaks Ave. #300
South Pasadena, CA 91030