Be part of the solution. Be part of our team!
At Almansor, we work together to make a difference in the lives of children and adults with Special Needs.
Almansor Academy and the Institute for the Redesign of Learning are dedicated to improving the lives of our clients and students. We provide innovative multidisciplinary education and therapeutic services in schools, homes, centers, and communities to children and adults with Special Needs. Our mission is to empower all people with Special Needs to take charge of their own learning and lives, making it possible for them to be competent, caring, and contributing members of society; and to provide learning opportunities for families and professionals to support those efforts.
Benefits and Opportunities
We offer medical, dental, retirement, and vacation benefits. We are committed to facilitating the personal and professional development of our staff and to promoting rewarding, successful careers. We are dedicated to our employees and we offer a range of opportunities including:
- Multiple programs and career advancement
- Fieldwork/Internship opportunities
- Mentoring and professional development
- Caseload variety: early intervention, elementary, middle school, high school, and adults
- Variety of settings: in-home, school-based, center-based, field services
- Active involvement in Special Needs community
- Opportunities for program development
- Special Education Teachers
- Early Childhood Education Teachers and Staff
- Adaptive Physical Education Teachers
- Mental Health Therapists
- Job Coaches
- Job Developers
- 1:1 Aides
- Program Administration/Leadership Staff
- Adult Instructors
- Office Personnel
- Many other specializations
You too can be part of the solution!