Be part of the solution. Be part of our team!
Together we can make a difference in the lives of children and adults with special needs. Browse all our open positions to find a career that fits you or create a profile to receive emails when openings become available in your area.
The Institute for the Redesign of Learning is dedicated to improving the lives of our clients and students. IRL provides innovative multidisciplinary education and therapeutic services in schools, homes, centers, and communities, to children and adults with special needs. Our mission is to empower individuals with special needs to take charge of their own learning and lives, making it possible for them to be competent, caring and contributing members of society; and to provide learning opportunities for families and professionals to support those efforts.
Benefits and Opportunities
IRL offers medical, dental, retirement, and vacation benefits. The Institute is focused on facilitating the personal and professional development of our staff and promoting rewarding, successful careers. We are committed to our employees and we offer a range of opportunities including:
- Multiple programs and career advancement
- Fieldwork/Internship opportunities
- Mentoring and professional support/development
- Variety of caseloads: early intervention, elementary, middle school, high school, and adults
- Variety of settings: in-home, school-based, center-based, field services
- Active involvement in special needs community
- Opportunities for program development
- Special Education Teachers
- Early Childhood Education Teachers and Staff
- Adaptive Physical Education Teachers
- Mental Health Therapists
- 1:1 Adult Aides
- Program Administration/Leadership Staff
- Office Personnel
- Many other specializations
You too can be part of the solution!