With the demand for programming designed to serve the unique needs individuals with an Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) diagnosis rapidly growing, The Institute for the Redesign of Learning/Almansor Center is excited to announce the expansion of its state-certified Autism program to a new location, the Westmoreland Academy.
Situated near the celebrated Gamble House, the new campus, located at 5 and 6 Westmoreland Place in Pasadena, possess significant historical provenance itself. While extensive interior renovations will be completed to update its infrastructure and maximize its appropriateness for students to be served, the exterior will remain essentially unchanged preserving the building’s historic character.
Offerings at the new 20,000 square foot facility include:
• State of the art motor, movement, and occupational therapy labs
• Assistive technology and multi-media lab
• CASHA award winning Speech and Language Therapy programs
• On-campus physical education programs
• Student and parent resource libraries
• Small class sizes with a rich student to instructor ratio
• Counseling and behavioral support
• Specialized lighting to decrease sensitivities
• Transportation to and from school
If you are interested in learning more about this evidence-based and innovative program, please call 626-356-1500 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
School Accountability Report Card Reported for School Year 2012-2013